To find and communicate quickly with the people and groups you contact most often, add them as favorites.
Click the star anywhere you see it:
- On a contact card
- On a profile page
- At the top of a chat window
- Beside a chat room name in the chat roster list, and more
Click the star again to remove a favorite.
Your favorites appear in the Favorites panel and, when you start a chat with them, at the beginning of your chat roster.
Add favorites in the Favorites panel
You can also add favorite people and groups in the Favorites panel.
- To open the Favorites panel, click Favorites.
- To favorite a person, click the People tab and begin typing a name. From the results list, select the person to add to your Favorites list.
- To favorite a group, click the Groups tab and begin typing a group name. From the results list, select the group to add to your Favorites list. Notes:
- You cannot add personal groups to your favorites from the Favorites panel. You can add personal groups to your favorites by clicking the star beside the chat room’s name.
- You can only favorite internal contacts and groups.