Series: Set up group workspaces
Add members and assign access
For more information about who can belong to a shared workspace, see Understand group workspace membership. For more information about access levels, see Understand access levels for group workspaces.
- Click Admin.
- Under Documents, click Workspaces.
- Hover over the name of the workspace you want to add members to and click Membership .
- Click the lock icon for the workspace.
- In the Search for Individuals or Groups to Add box, type the first few letters of a person’s or group’s name. Then select the name from the list.
- From the list to the right of the person’s or group’s name, select the appropriate workspace access level for the person or group.
- (Optional) To remove a member from a group workspace, to the rightmost of the member’s name, click Remove .
- Click Save.