Series: Set up group workspaces
Add tags to a group workspace
Specify tags for a group workspace that appear as a list of predefined options for workspace members to assign to the documents in the workspace. Tags are keywords that describe each file’s content or purpose. Do not include file names or file types; Documents indexes those items automatically.
For more information about tags, see Use content tags.
- Click Admin.
- Under Documents, click Workspaces.
- Hover over the name of the workspace you want to tag and click Properties .
- Click the Tags tab.
- In the New Tag box, type the keyword and click Add.
- To add more tags, repeat step 5 as needed.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To remove a tag, hover over the tag and click Delete Workspace .
Create a group workspace :Previous Suggested Article Next Suggested Article: Add members and assign access