Assign divisions to users from role membership
You can assign divisions to members of a specific role.
- Click Admin.
- Under People and Permissions, click Roles/Permissions.
- Locate the role to which to assign people.
- In the Actions column, click More .
- From the menu that appears, click Change Membership.
- From the Search list, locate the appropriate users:
- Begin typing a name and select it from the suggestion menu.
- Choose people by selecting check boxes, or select all people by selecting the check box in the column heading.
- Enable Set divisions for all selected people.
- In the Divisions column, do one of the following:
- Begin typing the first few letters of the division and then select it from the list.
- To add all divisions, click Select All.
- To add all future divisions and give users access to all divisions on the roles that provide the permissions, select the All future divisions check box. This option eliminates the need to repeat this step as you add new divisions to the organization and allows the user to move objects immediately.
- Click Save.