Delete a group workspace
- Click Admin.
- Under Documents, click Workspaces.
- Hover over the name of the workspace you want to delete. Then click Delete Workspace .
- If there are no files in the workspace, click Delete to confirm the deletion.
- To delete the workspace and all its associated files, click Delete them.
- To delete the workspace and move all its associated files to another workspace, click Move them to another workspace.If the workspace contains one or more files, do one of the following:Note: When you delete a workspace and move the files to another workspace, content management removes all the tags for the files. As a security measure, only people with access to the new workspace can access the documents.