Add email addresses to an email reply
To change or add email addresses in the to, cc, and bcc fields of an email reply:
- Click Reply .
- Click the to field. The to, cc, and bcc fields appear.
- In the to, cc, or bcc field, begin to type a name, and Genesys Cloud dynamically displays a list of contacts that match the input.
- From the list of suggested contacts, click the wanted recipient’s email address Note: External contacts without an associated email address return a message indicating that the email is missing. If you know the recipient’s email address, exit Interactions and add it to the contact record in External Contacts.Alternatively, type a valid email address.
- Press Enter. To specify multiple email addresses, repeat steps 2 through 4.
- To send the email reply, click Send.