Send and receive emails directly with the myPureCloud.com domain
Using this method, customers send email messages to the yourAccountName.myPureCloud.com domain. Replies come from yourAccount.myPureCloud.com.
- Click Admin.
- Under Contact Center, click Email. The Manage Domains page opens.
- Click Add Domain. The Add Domain dialog box opens.
- From the Domain Type list, select Genesys Cloud.
- In the Domain name box, type the email subdomain (for example, yourAccountName), which appends with .myPureCloud.com.
- Click Save. The email address page opens for the new domain.
- To add email addresses to the domain, follow the instructions in the next section, Add email addresses to the domain.
- Click Add email address. The Add Email Address page opens.
- In the Email Address box, type the email address the customer uses to send an email.
- Under Email Routing, select to route emails to a queue or to a flow.
- If you chose to route to a queue, do the following:
- Click the Queue list and choose the desired queue.
- In the Skills box, optionally add any ACD skills to ensure that associated emails route to an agent with matching skills.
- Click the Language list and optionally choose a language to ensure that associated emails route to an agent with a matching language.
- In the Priority box, optionally enter the email’s priority, from 0 to 10.
- If you chose to route to a flow, click the Email Flow list and choose the desired flow.
- In the From Name box, optionally type the agent, department, or organization name that appears to the recipient when a representative responds to an email.
- In the Reply To box, optionally type the email address that appears when an agent responds to an email. Note: This address overrides the “Reply to” address the customer sees when replying to the original email.
- Click Save.
- To add extra email addresses, click Add Email Address and repeat steps 1–8.
Your company’s name is Initech. In Genesys Cloud, you set up the address support@Initech.myPureCloud.com. Customers send email to that address and replies from agents have the reply-to address support@Initech.myPureCloud.com.
In the Genesys Cloud domain configuration, set up the email address record as:
|From Name||Customer Support|
|Reply To||(leave blank)|
In replies, customers see:
From: Customer Support <support@Initech.myPureCloud.com>
Reply To: Customer Support <support@Initech.myPureCloud.com>