Reply to an email message interaction
- From the Active Interactions list, select the email message you want to respond to.
- Click Reply . Alternatively, if multiple parties received the email message and you want to respond to all parties, click Reply All.Notes:
- If the sender of the original message specified a custom reply-to address, Genesys Cloud uses this address when you reply.
- Genesys Cloud supports one reply-to address. If the sender specified more than one reply-to address, then Genesys Cloud uses the first one when you reply.
- If your admin has configured signatures for email interactions, to avoid duplicates, do not manually add a signature to your outgoing email interactions.
- (Optional) To include the previous messages of an email thread, click Show Message History.
- Type a response. You can also add inline images or attachments.
For help on formatting the text in your response, see Format text in an email message.
- Click Send.
- Complete any required after contact work.