Best practices when setting up voice transcription
To set up voice transcription, best practice recommends that you follow these steps:
- Determine whether or not your organization will benefit from transcribing all agent interactions or only a specific set of lines of business.
- Enable voice transcription. For more information, see Speech and text analytics settings.
- Determine the best way to identify specific agents. Should you target specific queues, or should you create an Architect flow action?
- Create a program and set it as the default program. For more information, see Work with a program and Speech and text analytics settings.
- Assign the default program to the queues and/or flows that should have transcription enabled.