View an interaction’s Predictive Engagement journey data
- Analytics > Conversation Detail > View
- Conversation > Communication > View
- Journey > Customer > View
- Journey > Event > View
- Journey > Outcome > View
- Journey > Segment > View
- Journey > Visit > View
- External contacts > Session > View
From the Customer Journeys tab, you can view the following information, depending on how you configure Predictive Engagement:
- Segments assigned to the interaction for the selected visit.
- Outcome scores for the selected visit.
- List view of all interactions. Click the interaction to view the following interaction details:
- Visitor details, such as the visitor’s name, status, and number of visits.
- Visit dates and duration. If the visitor has multiple dates, select the date that you want to see more information about.
- Visit Journey information, including the pages that a customer visits and actions on those pages during the selected visit. To see more information about the actions performed, click the action’s icon.
- Other visitor information, such as location, device type, operating system, and browser type.