Outbound dialing time zone management overview (video)
Genesys Cloud’s Outbound Dialing includes powerful time zone management capabilities that help ensure you’re calling the right customers at the right time.
When it comes to assigning time zones to records, you have two options: contactable time sets and automatic time zone mapping.
The video below describes each of these options in detail.
- Use contactable time sets to define specific calling windows for any given time zone on any given day of the week.
- Use automatic time zone mapping if you want the system to automatically assign a time zone to a record based on the contact’s phone number and (optionally) zip code. The system dials the contact only during compliant dialing times for that time zone.
For more information, see:
- Automatic time zone mapping overview
- Automatic time zone mapping examples
- Automatic time zone mapping preview
- Contactable time sets overview
- Assign a set of contactable times to a campaign