Turn on auto answer for agents
- Telephony > Plugin > All permission
- Directory > User > View permission
- Directory > User > Edit permission
- The agent’s phone must support auto answer. For a list of phones that support auto answer, see Managed phones: models and features matrix.
When you enable auto answer for an agent, PureCloud automatically connects the agent to incoming ACD calls without the agent clicking Accept. When an agent with auto answer enabled receives an incoming ACD call, PureCloud plays a tone for the agent to alert them to the incoming call.
- Click Admin.
- Under People and Permissions, click People.
- Use search or page through the user list to find the user.
- Click More and from the menu that appears, click Edit Person.
- Click the Phone tab.
- Enable Auto Answer.
- Click Save.