Specify default panels for agent interactions
- agentUI > defaultPanels > Edit permission
When agents receive interactions, the Interactions panel is set to show the Profile panel by default. Each interaction type supports multiple panels.
As an administrator, you can specify the default panel for each agent interaction type using the panel manager.
To select the default panel for each interaction type:
- Click Admin.
- Under Contact Center, click Panel Manager.
- Select the default panel required for each interaction type. For instance, Canned Responses for voice interactions or Notes for email interactions. Note: The Script option does not appear in the Voice and Callback drop-down lists, as scripts always display in the center of the agent desktop for these interactions.
- Click Save.
- Agents must have the agentUI > defaultPanels > View permission to view the selected panels as the defaults.
- The selections made in the panel manager impact all queues for all agents having this permission.