Specify default panels for agent interactions
- agentUI > defaultPanels > Edit permission
As an administrator, you can specify the default panel for each agent interaction type using the panel manager.
To select the default panel for each interaction type:
- Click Admin.
- Under Contact Center, click Panel Manager.
- Select the default panel required for each interaction type. For instance, Canned Responses for voice interactions or Notes for email interactions. Note: The Script option does not appear in the Voice and Callback drop-down lists, as scripts always display in the center of the agent desktop for these interactions.
- Click Save.
- Agents must have the agentUI > defaultPanels > View permission to view the selected panels as the defaults.
- The selections made in the panel manager impact all queues for all agents having this permission.