Set the time-off limit for one or more dates
You can add, edit, or remove a time-off limit for one or more dates on the time-off limits page. A management unit can only have one time-off limit per day.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Time-Off Plans.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and then click the management unit where the time-off limit exists.
- Use the filter and sort options to locate the dates to edit.
- Do one of the following:
- To set the limit for individual dates, select the check box next to each date to set.
- To set the limit for all dates in the grid, select the check box next to the date column. The system selects all check boxes in the view.
- Next to Set selected limits to, use the arrows to increase or decrease the limit for the selected dates and then click Apply.
Note: Setting the limit to zero (0) waitlists everyone for the selected dates.
- At the top right corner of the grid, click the Save icon.