Retrieve archived interactions
- Genesys Cloud User, Genesys Cloud Supervisor, Quality Administrator, or Quality Evaluator role
You can create a policy to move specific types of interactions to long-term storage. For example, you can choose to archive interactions over 90 days old or interactions from a specified queue. For more information about how to create an archive policy, see Create a policy.
After Genesys Cloud archives these interactions, you can retrieve them.
- From the interaction’s detail page, in the This Recording Has Been Archived section, click Restore Recording.
- From the drop-down, choose how long you want to keep the restored recording.
- After Genesys Cloud restores the interaction, you can listen to, annotate, and download the recording.
- Interactions in long-term storage can take several hours to restore.
- Your organization can restore up to 100 archived interactions at a time. Genesys Cloud displays how many more recordings you can restore in the This Recording Has Been Archived section. If you do not have any restorations remaining, you can re-archive a restored interaction to gain another restoration. For more information, see Modify a recording’s archive or delete date.