Record a Communicate call
- Communicate – User default role
- Conversation > Call > Record permission
- A selected phone
Record calls in progress and listen to them from your inbox or from Documents.
- This article describes how to record Communicate calls that are unrelated to queues. For more information about recording voice interactions, see Create a policy.
- This article does not apply to inbound and outbound calls on BYOC trunks configured to record external calls.
- When a call is in progress, click Expand and select Record.
- To stop recording, from the same menu, select Stop Recording or end the call.
- Listen to the recording in your inbox or in your workspace in Documents.