PureCloud Voice regulations: Norway
The following are the regulations regarding number ranges in the Norway:
- Geographic numbers can be assigned only if the enterprise is physically located within the area associated with the number. These numbers are based on city area codes. For example, an Oslo area number (+47-2-XXX-XXXX). Not all cities are available; availability depends on our supplier inventory and current availability in the market. The PureCloud Voice Number Inventory, which allows you to purchase DID and toll-free numbers, provides the most current information about the availability of numbers in any geographic area.
- For geographic numbers, the customer must provide a corresponding address in Norway for number activation.
- Domestic toll-free numbers in Norway start with prefix (0800). A domestic toll-free number does not require an address for activation. These numbers can only be called within Norway from landlines and mobile phones. Note that there is a regulatory process requirement for obtaining domestic toll-free numbers in Norway. The numbers per order are limited in quantity and can take a few days to weeks for ordering/activation.
- You can port certain geographic and domestic toll-free numbers. However, the portability of your numbers depends on which carriers PureCloud supports in the Norway. Also, carriers require specific documents for number porting.
- Customers must provide their Norway VAT number at time of number purchase.
- PCV does not offer non-geographic numbers or NGN that begin with prefix 85. However, we constantly evaluate customer requirements and may offer these numbers in the future.