Port toll-free numbers in bulk
- PureCloud Voice Admin role
When you are porting toll-free numbers into PureCloud Voice, you have to option to port the number in bulk rather than entering individual numbers. To port multiple toll-free numbers into PureCloud Voice, follow this procedure to download and fill in the template.
To port numbers in bulk
- Click Admin.
- Under PureCloud Voice, click Number Management.
- On the PureCloud Voice Number Inventory page, click the Port Numbers button and select Toll-Free.
- In the Port Toll Free Numbers in Bulk section, click Download Template to access the spreadsheet template.
- Add your numbers to the spreadsheet template.
- Open the .csv file in a spreadsheet application.
- Enter your numbers and restriction codes exactly as described in the template.
- Save the .csv file.
- To upload your spreadsheet, click Browse, locate the .csv file, and click Open.
- You must select or create a location containing the address that will be provided to emergency services in the event an emergency services call is made.
- To use an existing location, select it from the Location list.
- To create a new location, click Create a location in the instructions.
When you click Create a location, you be prompted to fill in the Add Location form.
- In the Name box, type the location name that you want to appear on user profiles.
- To select a photo for the location, click Choose File. Then select an image file that represents the location on user profiles. You can use any .jpeg, .png, or .gif file. The maximum file size is 10 MB.
- In the Site Contact box, search for a member of your organization and select their name when it appears in the list.
- In the Address box, type the location’s street address.
- Continue specifying the location address by filling in the City, State/Province/Region, and Zip/Postal Code boxes.
- In the Country list, select your country.
- In the Notes box, type any additional information about this location.
- Click Save.
- In the Activation Date and Time box, specify when the ported numbers become active. Note : You can use a 15-minute window for the activation time. For example, you can specify 1:00 pm or 1:15 pm or 1:30 pm or 1:45 pm.
- In the Email box, type the email address Genesys can use to contact you for questions.
- In the Contact Phone Number box, type a phone number that Genesys can use to contact you for questions. Do not include spaces, dashes, or parentheses between the digits. Click the flag icon and select the country in which the contact phone number exists.
- In the Letter of Authorization Localization panel:
- Select a Country.
- If a Letter of Authorization is available in multiple languages for your country, select the language from the Language list.
- In the Authorized Contact Name box, type your name or the name of the person who is responsible for the request.
- In the Company Name box, type your company name exactly as it appears on the bill from your current toll-free service provider.
- In the Billing Address boxes, type the billing address exactly as it appears on the bill from your current toll-free service provider.
- Click Confirm.
- On the Terms and Conditions page, read through and accept the terms and conditions.