Pair a Customer Care Support organization to your PureCloud organization
- The following permissions:
- Authorization > Org Trustor > All
- Authorization > Org Trustor > View
- Authorization > Org Trustee Group > Add
- Authorization > Org Trustee Group > View
- Authorization > Role > View
- A pairing link sent by PureCloud support.
To access your PureCloud organization, the PureCloud Customer Care team may ask to pair their PureCloud Customer Care Support Team organization to your organization. You can control their access to your organization by assigning roles, and you can revoke their access at any time. For more information, see PureCloud Customer Care ‘Support Orgs’: Details & FAQ (My Support Portal login required). For more information about working with authorized organizations, see About authorized organizations in the Resource Center.
To pair your organization with the PureCloud Customer Care Support Team organization, follow these steps:
- Log in to your PureCloud organization.
- To access the pairing request page, open the pairing link sent by PureCloud Customer Care. Note: The pairing link expires after seven days, and you can use it only one time. If your link expired, ask your Customer Care representative for a new one.
- From the pairing request page, click Yes, I authorize access.
- Click the Groups tab.
- Assign roles to the PureCloud Customer Care Support Team group by selecting roles in the Role(s) column. Support recommends that you either assign every role to their group or create a new role with all permissions and assign it their group.Note: PureCloud does not bill your organization for the roles or licenses used by Customer Care.