Understand the pairing process
The pairing process authorizes users and groups from one Genesys Cloud organization to work in another Genesys Cloud organization.
- A Genesys partner can assist a client in configuring, managing, or troubleshooting Genesys Cloud.
- A manager from a parent company can log in to a subsidiary organization to view usage reports.
- An application developer or an independent consultant can log in to a client organization to assist with customizations.
- Any organization can generate or receive pairing requests.
- You can pair with any other organization in your region.
- An organization can have multiple paired relationships, although each pairing can involve only two organizations. For example, a partner can have a separate paired relationship with each of its client organizations.