Navigate the time-off plans page
This article describes the areas of the administrator’s time-off plans page and how to customize the view.
The following table describes the areas of the Plans page.
|Management unit list||
Management unit for which to display time-off plans.
|Time-off plan name||
Name of the time-off plan.
Activity codes associated to the time-off plan.
|Auto approval rule||
When to apply the auto-approval rule:
|Count against time-off limit||
Indicates whether time-off requests with the specified activity codes count against the time-off limit.
Indicates whether the time-off plan is active and available for use.
Customize the view
The following options are available for customizing the view.
Sort the view
To sort time-off limits in ascending or descending order by a specific column, click the column heading. An arrow to the left of a column heading indicates that the view is sorted by that column.
Filter the view
To view time-off limits that match specific criteria only:
- Click the arrow next to the column heading by which to filter the view.
- Click the operator icon and then click the operator to use.
- In the filter box, type the value to use to filter the view. If you are filtering on a date column, you can click the date in the calendar.
Change column placement
To switch places between two columns:
- Click the arrows next to the column heading where you want another column to appear.
- Click Change Column and then click the name of the column to move to the current position. The columns switch places in the view.
Hide a column
To hide a column from the view, click the arrow next to the column heading and then click Hide Column.
Unhide a column
To unhide a column:
- Click the three dots in the column header row and then click Show/Hide Columns.
- In the Show/Hide Columns dialog box:
- To add all columns in the Available Columns list to the Visible Columns list, click Add All.
- To remove all columns in the Visible Columns list to the Available Columns list, click Remove All.
- To move an individual column from one list to the other, click the column name.
To reset the view to its default state, click the three dots in the column header row and then click Reset Defaults.