Modify configuration in custom actions for integrations
After you publish a custom action, you cannot modify the contracts or the HIPAA/Secure Data selection, but you can modify the configuration. For more information, see Create a custom action.
- Go to the Actions page in your Genesys Cloud organization.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Actions.
The Actions page appears. For more information, see Manage actions for integrations.
- Select the published action that you want to modify.
The Summary page for the action appears. For more information, see Manage individual actions for integrations.
- Click the Setup tab.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Click Published next to Viewing.
The action switches from published to draft state.
- Modify the Request and Response.
You can use macros with the templates in the request and response. For more information, see Velocity macros for data actions.
- Test the action.
- Save the action.
- To save a draft, click Save Draft.
- To publish the action, click Save & Publish.
Clicking Save & Publish replaces your previously published version of this action.
After publishing a custom action, you can use it throughout Genesys Cloud.
For more information, see About custom actions for integrations.
For more information about the integrations, see About the data actions integrations.