Series: Perform an intraday reschedule
Initiate an intraday reschedule
- Workforce Management > Schedule > Edit permission
You can perform an automated intraday rescheduling operation to incorporate manual changes made to the short-term forecast associated with the schedule. This option reoptimizes the shift start and length times, and the activity start times.
- For an intraday reschedule, Genesys Cloud attempts to use the work plan that exists when you initially generate a schedule and honor any changes to that work plan. If the agent’s current work plan is a different work plan than the one in place when you first create the schedule, then Genesys Cloud does not use it.
- The system only reschedules existing shifts. If an agent was not part of the shift’s work plan when the schedule was originally created, then the agent is eligible for rescheduling.
- Save any manual schedule modifications before you run a reschedule operation.
- You can only have one active reschedule per management unit. If a reschedule task exists, you must cancel it before you start a new one.
- An active reschedule that remains in Ready to be applied state prevents any additional reschedule attempts. Apply or cancel the active reschedule before creating a new one.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the appropriate management unit.
- Search for the appropriate schedule and select it from the list. The schedule editor opens.
- Click Reschedule. The Reschedule Wizard opens.
:Previous Suggested Article Next Suggested Article: Add new agents to the schedule