High Velocity Sales issues
Note: This article applies to Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.
The Genesys Cloud for Salesforce integration can automate your progress through the steps of a sales cadence in Salesforce, including a sales cadence that contains branch steps. However, the integration may be unable to track progress through a sales cadence correctly or at all for several reasons:
- Administrators did not select Enable High Velocity Sales in the call center settings.
- The names of call results in the sales cadence and the wrap-up codes on a queue in Genesys Cloud do not match.
- Administrators added the call results in the sales cadences as wrap-up codes in Genesys Cloud, but not as wrap-up codes on a queue.
- Agents did not initiate the call flow in the sales cadence by clicking the Click to Dial button.
- Agents did not configure the Queue settings in the client.
- Agents did not type the name of the queue in the On Behalf of Queue text box before they made calls in the client.
- Agents did not select a wrap-up code that is mapped to call results in Salesforce.
For more information, see Configure Genesys Cloud for Salesforce and Genesys Cloud for High Velocity Sales, Make a call with High Velocity Sales, and High Velocity Sales with Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.
For more information about the integration, see About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.