Genesys Cloud Voice activation requirements and service restrictions for Spain
There are certain activation requirements and service restrictions that apply to using Genesys Cloud Voice in Spain.
- Geographic numbers can be assigned only if the enterprise is physically located within the area associated with the number. These numbers are based on city area codes. For example, an enterprise located in Madrid would have numbers with that city area code: (+34-91-XXX-XXXX). Numbers are not available in all cities. Availability depends on our supplier inventory and current availability in the market. The Genesys Cloud Voice Number Management interface, which allows you to purchase DID and toll-free numbers, provides the most current information about the availability of numbers in any geographic area.
- For geographic numbers, the customer must provide a corresponding address in the Spain for number activation.
- Domestic toll-free numbers in Spain start with prefix (800). A domestic toll-free number does not require an address for activation. These numbers can only be called within Spain from landlines and mobile phones. Note that there is a regulatory process requirement for obtaining domestic toll-free numbers in Spain. The numbers per order are limited in quantity and can take a few days to weeks for ordering/activation.
- Customers must provide their Spain VAT number at time of number purchase.
- Porting numbers in Spain depends on specific carrier agreements and is not guaranteed. If you are not sure, you can submit the list of numbers to the appropriate porting team for verification prior to requesting a port. For more information, see Genesys Cloud Voice support.
For more information, see Genesys Cloud Voice global coverage requirements and restrictions.