Genesys Cloud Voice activation requirements and service restrictions for Poland
There are certain activation requirements and service restrictions that apply to using Genesys Cloud Voice in Poland.
- Geographic numbers can be assigned only if the enterprise is physically located within the area associated with the number. These numbers are based on city area codes. For example, an enterprise located in Warsaw would have numbers with that city area code: (+48-22-XXX-XXXX). Numbers are not available in all cities. Availability depends on our supplier inventory and current availability in the market. The Genesys Cloud Voice Number Management interface, which allows you to purchase DID and toll-free numbers, provides the most current information about the availability of numbers in any geographic area.
- For geographic numbers, the customer must provide a corresponding address in Poland for number activation.
- Domestic toll-free numbers in Poland start with prefix (0800). A domestic toll-free number does not require an address for activation. These numbers can only be called within Poland from landlines and mobile phones. Note that there is a regulatory process requirement for obtaining domestic toll-free numbers in Poland. The numbers per order are limited in quantity and can take a few days to weeks for ordering/activation.
- Customers must provide their Poland VAT number at time of number purchase.
- Porting numbers in Poland depends on specific carrier agreements and is not guaranteed. If you are not sure, you can submit the list of numbers to the appropriate porting team for verification prior to requesting a port. For more information, see Genesys Cloud Voice support.
- Genesys Cloud Voice does not offer non-geographic numbers (NGN). However, we constantly evaluate customer requirements and may offer these numbers in the future.
- Toll-free numbers may experience reachability issues from mobile networks within Poland. Additionally, calling toll-free numbers from the mobile network may not be free to the calling party.
For more information, see Genesys Cloud Voice global coverage requirements and restrictions.