Genesys Cloud Voice activation requirements and service restrictions for Singapore
Certain activation requirements and service restrictions apply to Genesys Cloud Voice use in Singapore.
- Any company located in Singapore can purchase Genesys Cloud Voice geographic numbers in Singapore. Genesys Cloud Voice geographic numbers cannot be purchased or assigned to companies registered outside of Singapore. Additional address and identity verification documents are required for purchase.
- Numbers are based on fixed and mobile codes. For example, a Singapore area number (+65-6X-XXXXXX) is a fixed number. Availability depends on our supplier inventory and current availability in the market. The Genesys Cloud Voice Number Management provides the most current information about the availability of numbers in any geographic area. For more information, see Purchase DID numbers.
- Domestic toll-free numbers in Singapore start with prefix (+65800). A domestic toll-free number requires an address and company registration details for activation and can only be purchased by a company registered outside of Singapore. The quantity of numbers per order are limited and can take a few days to weeks to complete order processing and activation. For more information, see Purchase toll-free numbers.
- Outbound calling service is available for calls made from numbers obtained through Genesys; outbound calls originating from other numbers are not supported.
- Outbound calling to Singapore free-phone, premium numbers and short codes is not supported.
- Emergency Services is not supported on National or Toll-free numbers.
- CLI privacy is not supported on outbound calling from National numbers.
- Number portability is only supported on geographic numbers, and not on toll-free or national numbers.
Genesys Cloud Voice does not offer non-geographic numbers (NGN) other than Toll-free. However, we constantly evaluate customer requirements and may offer these numbers in the future.
For more information, see Genesys Cloud Voice global coverage requirements and restrictions.