Genesys Cloud Voice activation requirements and service restrictions for Romania
There are certain activation requirements and service restrictions that apply to using Genesys Cloud Voice in Romania.
- Any company located inside of Romania can purchase Genesys Cloud Voice geographic numbers in Romania. Genesys Cloud Voice geographic numbers cannot be purchased or assigned to residents or companies registered outside of Romania. Additional address and identity verification documentation is required for purchase.
- Geographic numbers are based on city area codes. For example, a Romania area number (+40XXX-XXXX). Not all cities are available; availability depends on our supplier inventory and current availability in the market. The Genesys Cloud Voice Number Management provides the most current information about the availability of numbers in any geographic area. For more information, see Purchase DID numbers.
- Toll-free numbers in Romania start with prefix (+40800). These numbers can be called within Romania from landlines and mobile phones (not reachable when calling from outside the country). Further restrictions on access of toll-free numbers apply. The numbers per order are limited in quantity and can take a few days to weeks for ordering/activation. For more information, see Purchase toll-free numbers.
- For geographical numbers, the location of the end user (address of business) must be within the relevant geographic zone.
- National calling is not supported on Toll-free numbers.
- Calling to Emergency services is not supported on national or Toll-free numbers
- Toll Free numbers have limitations on reachability. They are reachable from the following fixed networks: Telekom Romania, GTS, UPC and RCS & RDS; and reachable from mobile networks; Telekom Romania and Orange Romania.
- Outbound calling to short codes and premium rate numbers is not supported.
Genesys Cloud Voice does not offer non-geographic numbers (NGN) except Toll-free. However, we constantly evaluate customer requirements and may offer these numbers in the future.
For more information, see Genesys Cloud Voice global coverage requirements and restrictions.