Genesys Cloud Voice activation requirements and service restrictions for Indonesia
Certain activation requirements and service restrictions apply to Genesys Cloud Voice use in Indonesia.
- Any company located inside of Indonesia can purchase Genesys Cloud Voice geographic numbers in Indonesia. Genesys Cloud Voice geographic numbers cannot be purchased or assigned to residents or companies registered outside of Indonesia. The address must be within the locality or region covered by the phone number’s prefix. Additional address and identity verification documents are required for purchase.
- Geographic numbers are based on fixed and mobile codes. For example, an Indonesia number (+62-XXX-XXXX) is a fixed number. Availability depends on our supplier inventory and current availability in the market. The Genesys Cloud Voice Number Management provides the most current information about the availability of numbers in any geographic area. For more information, see Purchase DID numbers.
- Domestic toll-free numbers in Indonesia start with prefix (+6280/+6278). A domestic toll-free number requires an address and company registration details for activation and can be purchased with proof of local address. These numbers can only be called within Indonesia from landlines and mobile phones. The quantity of numbers per order is limited and can take a few days to weeks to complete order processing and activation. For more information, see Purchase toll-free numbers.
- Toll-free numbers are not allowed to be used for call back service.
- Outbound calling to premium numbers and short codes is not supported.
- Emergency calling is not supported.
- Number portability is not supported.
Genesys Cloud Voice does not offer non-geographic numbers (NGN) other than Toll-free. However, we constantly evaluate customer requirements and may offer these numbers in the future.
For more information, see Genesys Cloud Voice global coverage requirements and restrictions.