Genesys Cloud Voice activation requirements and service restrictions for Hungary
There are certain activation requirements and service restrictions that apply to using Genesys Cloud Voice in Hungary.
- Any company located inside of Hungary can purchase Genesys Cloud Voice geographic numbers in Hungary. Genesys Cloud Voice geographic numbers cannot be purchased or assigned to residents or companies registered outside of Hungary. Additional address and identity verification documentation is required for purchase.
- Geographic numbers are based on city area codes. For example, a Hungary area number (+36-XXX-XXXX). Not all cities are available; availability depends on our supplier inventory and current availability in the market. The Genesys Cloud Voice Number Management provides the most current information about the availability of numbers in any geographic area. For more information, see Purchase DID numbers.
- Toll-free numbers in Hungary start with prefix (+36800). These numbers can be called within Hungary from landlines and mobile phones (reachability issues when calling from outside the country). The numbers per order are limited in quantity and can take a few days to weeks for ordering/activation. For more information, see Purchase toll-free numbers.
- For geographical numbers, the location of the end user (address of business) must be within the relevant geographic zone.
- Emergency services calling is not supported on Toll-free or national numbers.
- We do not support outbound calling to the following Short Codes – 118, 11888, 18981, 144 & 177 or any premium rate numbers.
Genesys Cloud Voice does not offer non-geographic numbers (NGN) except Toll-free. However, we constantly evaluate customer requirements and may offer these numbers in the future.
For more information, see Genesys Cloud Voice global coverage requirements and restrictions.