Genesys Cloud Voice activation requirements and service restrictions for Czech Republic
There are certain activation requirements and service restrictions that apply to using Genesys Cloud Voice in Czech Republic.
- Any company located inside of Czech Republic can purchase Genesys Cloud Voice geographic numbers in Czech Republic. Genesys Cloud Voice geographic numbers cannot be purchased or assigned to residents or companies registered outside of Czech Republic. Additional address and identity verification documentation is required for purchase.
- Geographic numbers are based on city area codes. For example, an Czech Republic area number (+420-XXX-XXXX). Not all cities are available; availability depends on our supplier inventory and current availability in the market. The Genesys Cloud Voice Number Management provides the most current information about the availability of numbers in any geographic area. For more information, see Purchase DID numbers.
- Toll-free numbers in Czech Republic start with prefix (+420800). These numbers can only be called within Czech Republic from landlines and mobile phones (range “828” is not reachable from mobile phones). The numbers per order are limited in quantity and can take a few days to weeks for ordering/activation. For more information, see Purchase toll-free numbers.
- For geographical numbers, the location of the end user (address of business) must be within the relevant geographic zone.
- Emergency services calling is not supported on Toll-free or national numbers.
- Outbound calling to Short Codes or any premium rate numbers is not supported.
Genesys Cloud Voice does not offer non-geographic numbers (NGN) except Toll-free. However, we constantly evaluate customer requirements and may offer these numbers in the future.
For more information, see Genesys Cloud Voice global coverage requirements and restrictions.