Genesys Cloud Voice activation requirements and service restrictions for Croatia
There are certain activation requirements and service restrictions that apply to using Genesys Cloud Voice in Croatia.
- Any company located inside of Croatia can purchase Genesys Cloud Voice geographic numbers in Croatia. Genesys Cloud Voice geographic numbers cannot be purchased or assigned to residents or companies registered outside of Croatia. Additional address and identity verification documents are required for purchase.
- Geographic numbers are based on city area codes. For example, a Croatian area number (+385-XXX-XXXX). Not all cities are available; availability depends on our supplier inventory and current availability in the market. The Genesys Cloud Voice Number Management provides the most current information about the availability of numbers in any geographic area. For more information, see Purchase DID numbers.
- Toll-free numbers in Croatia start with prefix (+385800). These numbers can only be called within Croatia from landlines and mobile phones (calling from mobile phone may incur charges from the operator). The numbers per order are limited in quantity and can take a few days to weeks for ordering/activation. For more information, see Purchase toll-free numbers.
- For geographical numbers, the location of the end user (address of business) must be within the relevant geographic zone.
- Number portability is not supported when the location from which geographic number is being used is different from the charging district
- Outbound calling to premium numbers, short codes, international calls and Emergency services is not supported on Toll-free or national numbers.
- Outbound calling to the following Short Codes is not supported – 118, 11888, 18981, 144 & 177 or to any premium rate numbers.
Genesys Cloud Voice does not offer non-geographic numbers (NGN) except Toll-free. However, we constantly evaluate customer requirements and may offer these numbers in the future.
For more information, see Genesys Cloud Voice global coverage requirements and restrictions.