Edit a time-off request
You can edit individual approved, denied, canceled, or pending time-off requests in the time-off requests page. Each link in the Agent column represents an agent.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Time-Off Requests.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and then click the management unit.
- (Optional) To change the time zone for viewing data, in the upper right corner, select the current time zone list.Note: By default, the view uses the business unit’s time zone.
- Use the filter and sort options to locate the time-off request to edit.
- Click the name of the agent whose request you want to edit.
- To change the status of the time-off request, in the Status list, click the status.
- To change the activity code associated to the time-off request, click the Activity Code list and then click the activity code.
- To change whether the time-off request is for paid or unpaid time off, click the Counts as Paid Time toggle.
- To change the requested time-off date, in the Select Dates box, click the calendar and then click the new date or dates.Note: Use Ctrl + Click to select non-sequential dates, and use Shift + Click to select consecutive dates.
- To view the waitlist information and available time-off hours for the requested dates, click Time-Off Limits. The Time-Off Limits dialog box opens. You can filter and sort the information as needed.
- For partial day requests, in the Start Time and End Time boxes, select the time frame for which the time off begins and ends, per day.
- Under Length, use the Hours and Minutes arrows to set the length of time off requested per day.Note: The minimum hours and minutes agents can request are based on the limits that the admin set on the Time-Off Limits page for the selected dates.
- To change a note regarding the time-off request, in the Notes box, edit the note.
- Click Save.