Deny a time-off request
You can deny one or more pending or previously approved time-off requests in the time-off requests page. Administrators cannot, however, cancel a time-off request. Only an agent can cancel a time-off request. Administrators should deny the request to consider it cancelled.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Time-Off Requests.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- (Optional) To change the time zone in which you view data, in the upper right hand corner select the current time zone list.Note: By default, the view uses the business unit’s time zone.
- Use the filter and sort options to locate the time-off request or requests to deny.
- Select the check boxes next to the requests to deny and click Deny.
The system automatically changes the request status to Denied.