Synchronize time-off requests
- Workforce Management > Time Off Request > View permission
When scheduled time-off activities for an agent differ from time-off requests to which they are associated, or if the time off does not have a matching time-off request, the Show Time-Off Request Differences icon appears at the top of the schedule:
Click the icon to open the Time-Off Synchronization dialog box, where you can review the differences and apply a default fix for each difference. This fix is applied automatically when you select a line item and click OK.
Note: The request value is always used, since changes to requests should be done in the time-off requests view and then applied back to the scheduled time-off activities.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Business Unit list and select the desired business unit.
- (Optional) To change the time zone in which you view data, in the upper right hand corner select the current time zone list. Note: By default, the view uses the business unit’s time zone.
- Search for the desired schedule and select it from the list. The Schedule Editor opens.
- Click the Show Time-Off Request Differences icon. The Time-Off Synchronization dialog box opens.Note: The scheduled time-off activities shown in this dialog box either differ from the associated time-off requests, or do not have a backing time-off request.
- To apply the automatic fix to all differences, select all check boxes and click OK.
- To apply the automatic fix to only certain differences, select only the applicable check boxes and click OK.
- To refresh the dialog box, click the arrow at the end of the Select Action dialog box and select Show Time-Off Request Differences, or press Ctrl+V.
Note: Any time-off request notes edits to already synchronized time-off requests are not picked up automatically. Administrators have to run a re-schedule in order to synchronize the latest notes changes to the time-off request activity on the schedule editor.