Synchronize time off requests
When scheduled time-off activities for an agent differ from time off requests to which they are associated, or if the time off does not have a matching time off request, the Show Time Off Request Differences icon appears at the top of the schedule:
Click the icon to open the Time Off Synchronization dialog box, where you can review the differences and apply a default fix for each difference. This fix is applied automatically when you select a line item and click OK.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Business Unit list and select the desired business unit.
- (Optional) To change the time zone in which you view data, in the upper right hand corner select the current time zone list. Note: By default, the view uses the business unit’s time zone.
- Search for the desired schedule and select it from the list. The Schedule Editor opens.
- Click the Show Time Off Request Differences icon. The Time Off Synchronization dialog box opens.Note: The scheduled time off activities shown in this dialog box either differ from the associated time off requests, or do not have a backing time off request.
- To apply the automatic fix to all differences, select all check boxes and click OK.
- To apply the automatic fix to only certain differences, select only the applicable check boxes and click OK.
- To refresh the dialog box, click the arrow at the end of the Select Action dialog box and select Show Time Off Request Differences, or press Ctrl+V.