Download your usage reports
- Admin role or any role that includes any of the following Billing permissions:
- Billing > All Permissions
- Billing > Subscription > Add
- Billing > Subscription > View
How your usage appears in the reports
Your usage is based on your activation date. The data available is based on the previous day’s usage.
For example, suppose that you activate PureCloud on October 21, 2017:
- PureCloud tracks your usage data from October 21 to November 21.
- If you view your usage data on November 19, then you see all data from October 21 to November 18.
- If you view your usage data on November 24, then you see all data from November 22 to November 23.
This report tracks your charges for your PureCloud usage during the date range that you specify. The report organizes usage charges by: Charge name (license type), Entity (user email or device ID), and Timestamp (date/time in UTC of the first billable login during current billing cycle).
This report shows the peak number of concurrent users that log in to PureCloud per day during the date range. For each day, the report shows the peak concurrent users for that day and the number of minutes that the peak concurrent users log in.
This report tracks your organization’s consumption of billable PureCloud resources, including IVR overage minutes and data storage overages, SMS/Messaging (PureCloud 3 only), API Overage charges, and BYOT charges. This report includes the quantity of each billable resource consumed during the period by day.
This report tracks your organization’s consumption of PureCloud Voice services, including information about call origin and destination, and the type of call.
How to download your reports
- Click Admin.
- Under Account Settings, click Subscription.
- Click Download Usage Report.
- On the Usage Data tab, specify the date range.
- Select the type of report you want.
- Click Download Usage Data.
- Check your Downloads folder for your report.