Create a site under PureCloud Voice
- Telephony Admin role
When we create a PureCloud Voice installation for our customers, the automated installation procedure creates a default Site as a part of the process. However, this initial default Site is used in the PureCloud Voice backend and cannot function as an operating Site. Therefore, you must create and configure a new Site. As you do, you must mark this new Site as your default Site. If you don’t, Inbound calls will fail.
- Click Admin.
- Under Telephony, click Sites.
- Click Create New.
- Type a site name into the Site Name box.
- From the Location list, select the location you created for your site.
- From the Time Zone list, select your time zone.
- Click Create Site.
- On the General tab, optionally type a description in the Description box.
- In the Site information panel, next to Default Site, click Make this Site my default Site. When you do, you’ll see the description change to This is your default Site.
Note: Under PureCloud Voice, you must designate the first Site that you create as the default Site. If you don’t, inbound calls will fail.
- In the Phone Edge Assignments section, click Use these Sites.
- From the Primary Sites list, select PureCloud Voice-XXX, where XXX is the code assigned to your Edge.
- From the Secondary Sites list, select PureCloud Voice-XXX, where XXX is the code assigned to your Edge.
- Leave the Automatic Updates section settings at default.
Note: If you don’t want to use the default schedule, complete the Schedule Automatic Updates for the Edge software procedure.
- Click Save Site.