Create a site under BYOC Cloud
- Telephony Admin role
When creating a site for BYOC Cloud you’ll follow the steps in this article. As you do, pay particular attention to the Phone Edge Assignments section where you’ll choose sites that are identified as PureCloud Voice-XXX even though you are creating a BYOC Cloud site. These sites are specifically designed to leverage AWS. and are designed for use with BYOC Cloud configurations.
- Click Admin.
- Under Telephony, click Sites.
- Click Create New.
- Type a site name into the Site Name box.
- From the Location list, select the location you created for your site.
- From the Time Zone list, select your time zone.
- Click Create Site.
- On the General tab, optionally type a description in the Description box.
- If this site is your initial site, then click Make this Site my default Site.
Note: You can only set one site as the default site. If you are creating more sites, then do not select Make this Site my default Site.
- In the Phone Edge Assignments section, click Use these Sites.
- From the Primary Sites list, select PureCloud Voice-XXX, where XXX is the code assigned to your Edge.
- From the Secondary Sites list, select PureCloud Voice-XXX, where XXX is the code assigned to your Edge. Note: When selecting Phone Edge Assignments, the PureCloud Voice site options are designed to work with BYOC Cloud.
- Leave the Automatic Updates section settings at default. Note: If you don’t want to use the default schedule, complete the Schedule Automatic Updates for the Edge software procedure.
- Click Save Site.