Create a campaign sequence
The following permissions:
- Outbound > Campaignsequence > Add
- Outbound > Campaignsequence > Delete
- Outbound > Campaignsequence > Edit
- Outbound > Campaignsequence > View
- Outbound > Campaign >Search
Under Outbound, click Campaign Management.
Click the Sequences tab.
Click Create New. The Create Sequence page appears.
- Type a descriptive name in the Sequence Name box.
- Under Campaign list, click the search box. Optionally filter the list of choices by typing all or part of a campaign name. Select a campaign.
Note: If a campaign has enabled Always Running, do not add it to a campaign sequence.
Since a sequence must contain two or more campaigns, another box appears so that you can add another campaign to this sequence. Repeat step 5 to select another campaign.
- (Optional) Add other campaigns to the sequence.
(Optional) Rearrange campaigns by dragging and dropping the handle next to a campaign name.
- (Optional) Check Repeat sequence to repeat the sequence infinitely until an administrator manually stops it.
- Click Save to return to the Campaign Management page.