Create a division
Create and configure divisions that can include users, queues, flows, outbound dialing campaigns, contact lists, Do Not Call lists, and management units.
- Click Admin.
- Under People & Permissions, click Divisions.
- Click Create Division.
- Enter the division name and click Save. The new division opens to the Settings tab.
- (Optional) Add a more detailed description to the division and then click Save.
At this point, you must grant yourself or another user the appropriate role in the division so that someone can move objects into the new division. If you are unable to move an object into a division, confirm that you have permission to edit that type of object in:
- The division in which the object currently belongs.
- The division into which you want to move the object.
For more information, see Move objects from one division to another.