Add locations to user profiles
- Directory > User > All permission
Add and remove locations from the profiles of organization members.
- Click Admin.
- Under Directory, click Locations.
- Click More and then Change Membership.
To find people in your organization, use Search .
- To search by name, type the first few letters of the person's name in the Search box.
- To search by group, role, manager, or location, click Search and make your selection. Then complete the Search box.
- To add a person's name, select the check box.
- To remove a person's name, clear the check box.
- To select or deselect all the people, use the check box in the header row.
- To see only people that you have selected, click Show Selected.
- Click Save.