Clone a version of a Messenger configuration to the draft version
Before you clone a version, you can preview a version of a Messenger configuration.
- Click Admin.
- Under Message, click Messenger Configurations.
- Navigate to the Messenger configuration you want to clone and click the name in the Configuration Name column.
- Click the Versions tab.
- Navigate to the version you want to clone.
- Click Moreand from the menu that appears, click Clone to draft. A copy of the version replaces the current draft.
- Edit the new draft version.
- Click Save Draft or Save New Version.
- Click Save Draft to save the configuration as a draft.
- Click Save New Version to save the draft as a new version. For example, the initial draft becomes version 1. The next saved version becomes version 2. You must save a version of a Messenger configuration before you can assign it to a Messenger deployment.