Choose the organization’s default TTS engine
Select a default text-to-speech (TTS) engine and optionally override the default voice per language.
Note: The organization's default text-to-speech (TTS) engine is Genesys TTS. To access additional third-party TTS engines in Architect, first obtain them from the Genesys AppFoundry. Then, configure them in Genesys Cloud. For more information, see About text-to-speech (TTS) engines.
- Click Admin.
- Under Account Settings, click Organization Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under Telephony, select the default TTS engine:
- Genesys TTS (default)
- An installed third-party TTS integration
- (Optional) Override the default voice per language:
- Under Language Overrides, click Add.
- Under Language, click the arrow and select the appropriate language from the list.
- Under Engine, click the arrow and select the appropriate TTS engine for this language.
- Under Voice, click the arrow and select the default voice for this language.
- Click Save.