Search for flows that use a TTS engine
Use the dependency search feature to search for a specific text-to-speech (TTS) engine and the engine’s voice utilization for Architect flows.
Note: The organization's default text-to-speech (TTS) engine is Genesys TTS. To access additional third-party TTS engines in Architect, first obtain them from the Genesys AppFoundry. Then, configure them in Genesys Cloud. For more information, see About text-to-speech (TTS) engines.
- From the Architect home page, click the Dependency Search tab.
- From the Select a dependency type list, choose the appropriate Text To Speech engine.
- From the Select an engine list, choose the appropriate engine.
- From the Select a voice list, choose the appropriate voice.
- To open a flow from the list of search results, click the flow name.
- To view available versions, click the version link.