Add text to speech to a user prompt
You can enter text-to-speech content to a user prompt, which Architect converts to spoken audio for the caller.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Prompts menu and select User.
- Do one of the following to open the Edit Prompt dialog box:
- Create a new User prompt.
- Select the check box next to the prompt for which you want to add audio and click the Edit button.
- Click the prompt in the Name column.
- In the Resources area of the Edit Prompt dialog box, locate the language in which you want to add text to speech and click the Enter text to speech field.
- Add the words or phrases that Architect will convert to speech and play back to the caller.
- Select OK.