Edit a prompt
If you have the appropriate Architect user editor or admin permission assigned to your role, you can edit an existing call prompt. Users with the Architect user read-only permission can only search, view, and listen to prompts in read-only mode.
Note: To reflect the changes in existing flows, you must republish any flows that consume the prompt. For a list of flows that use the prompt, in the Edit Prompt dialog box click Find consuming flows.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Prompts menu and select System or User.
- To open the prompt you want to edit, do one of the following to open the Edit Prompt dialog box:
- Click the prompt name.
- Select the check box next to the prompt you want to edit and click the Edit button.
- Click the prompt in the Name column.
- [User prompts only] Optionally edit the prompt Name and Description.
- Optionally modify prompt resources.
- Click OK. The updated prompt appears in the prompt list.