Add a prompt
In Architect, user prompts are company-specific prompts created by Architect users. If you have the appropriate role, you can create, modify, and delete user prompts. From the User Prompts tab, you can add user prompts.
A prompt name cannot:
- Contain spaces or special characters
- Begin with a numeric or special character
- Include a name already in use
A prompt name can:
- Contain letters, numbers, and underscore characters
- Begin with a letter
Architect prevents you from creating a prompt that begins with a numeric or special character and prompts you with a message if the prompt name is already in use.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Prompts tab and select User Prompts.
- Click Add. The Create Prompt dialog box opens.
- Enter the prompt name and, optionally, a description of the prompt.
- Click Create Prompt. The Edit Prompt dialog box opens.
- Do one of the following:
- To configure the prompt later, click OK. The system returns to the Prompts tab.
- To configure the prompt now, see Configure prompt resources.