Add an ACD skill or language to a user
- Routing > Skill > Assign permission
You can assign up to 50 skills to a single agent.
To add an ACD or language skill, perform these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under People and Permissions, click People.
- In the Search field, to filter the type the first few letters of the person’s first or last name.
- Click More and from the menu that appears, click Edit ACD Skills.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Skills text box, type the name of the skill you want to add to the agent and select it from the list.
- In the Languages text box, type the name of the language you want to add to the agent and select it from the list.
- (Optional) Add a rating to the language or skill.
- Repeat steps 5–6 for each skill or language you want to add.
- Click Save.