Add a service goal template
Service goal templates are simple templates that you can set up to describe your organization’s service goals. Assign these templates to one or more planning groups in the business unit.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Service Goal Templates.
- From the Business Unit list, located in the upper right corner, select the business unit.
- Click Add. The Add Service Goal Template page opens.
- In the Service Goal Template Name text box, type a descriptive name for the template.
You must configure at least one service goal. With the system’s multi-objective optimization, scheduling can handle more than one goal.
- Under Service Goals, set up the service level:
- Enable Service Level.
- Under Interactions Answered, use the Percent up and down arrows to set the desired percentage of interactions answered within the time period. The default value is 80%; acceptable values are 0–100.
- Under Within Time Period, set the desired time period for the percent answered interactions using the Minutes and Seconds up and down arrows.
- (Optional) Set up the average speed of answer:
- Enable Average Speed of Answer.
- Set the desired average speed of answer using the Hours, Minutes and Seconds up and down arrows.
- (Optional) Set up an abandonment rate goal:
- Turn on Abandonment Rate.
- Set the desired abandonment rate percent using the Percent up and down arrows.