Add a flow milestone
Administrators and contact center managers use flow milestones and outcomes to gather data about self-service success. This information helps determine how well Architect flows service the customer interaction and includes:
- The total number of interactions that start a self-service operation.
- The number and percentage of interactions that fail the self-service operation.
- The number and percentage of interactions that successfully complete the self-service operation.
- The length of time successful interactions spend in the self-service operation.
Use flow milestones with Architect’s Add Flow Milestone action to determine whether customers successfully complete the self-service operation.
- This feature is API-only, is not included in analytics views, and does not measure analytics for in-queue flows or bot flows.
- An organization can include up to 1,000 flow milestones. You can edit the name and description, and you can delete a flow milestone. Because of these options, best practice recommends that you carefully consider flow milestone use before you create them.
To add a flow outcome, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Architect, click Flow Milestones.
- Click Add .
- Type a descriptive name for the milestone. For example, Check Balance.
- (Optional) Add a more detailed description of the milestone.
- Click Save.